Talent Acquisition Specialist, Germany
One of the leading international law firms globally are currently undergoing a transformation within their HR structure and are looking to hire a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to design a new Recruitment and Employer Branding strategy for the Business Services population across all German offices, to be located in Frankfurt.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned brand and help to build something new which will help them to achieve the next level of strategic HR service. This person will be responsible for comprising an entirely new sourcing strategy for all teams within Business Services, including Finance, Marketing, BD, Secretariat, HR and IT. This person would work very closely with both the business and the HR team to ensure that the new processes and set-up are fit for purpose. This role is centrally focussed and would suit someone who likes to drive change and create new, agile recruiting strategies.
As an expert, you are responsible for recruiting for our non-legal employees; these include in particular:
- Development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies, new recruiting and talent relationship formats, identification of target group-specific channels as well as measures for positioning as Employer of Choice
- Operational recruiting and applicant management, including active sourcing, use of networks and initial contact in German and English
- Conception of new innovative HR marketing techniques
- Targeted implementation of an augmented employer branding strategy
- Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and the HR teams in Continental Europe
- Data analysis and reporting of KPIs as well as independent derivation of suitable measures for continuous improvement
- Successfully completed a degree and at least 3 to 5 years' experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist, ideally acquired in the context of a Professional Services Firm
- Proven success in the conception and implementation of innovative recruiting strategies and formats as well as in project management
- Experience in HR Marketing and Employer Branding
- Experience in active sourcing and operative recruiting
- Very good conceptual and quantitative-analytical skills
- Negotiable German and English skills as well as very good MS Office knowledge
- Flexibility and enjoyment of traveling, Eg in connection with recruitment events
- Enjoying people and working in a team as well as service orientation
- High degree of readiness and independence
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".