£55000 - £80000 per annum + Very good benefits
11 months ago
An experienced Oil and Gas sector Internal Recruitment Specialist required to set up new function for SME in London
Working for a global company of around 250 employees, this role is to come in and set up the internal recruitment function. Your CV will ONLY be considered if you have extensive Oil and Gas sector experience and have either extensive internal resourcing or have set up a function previously within Oil & Gas.
This role is an exciting opportunity, the business is looking or someone who can not only set the function up but also to partner with key stakeholders and report to the Head of HR to ensure that various projects are also worked on
- Create an internal recruitment /resourcing function, this stand alone role sits in the wider HR team of 5
- Create talent pools for the future, recruit roles directly and manage the recruitment function
- Create workstreams for hiring, everything from screening and managing applications to interview process through to onboarding
- Recruit roles across all disciplines and geographies, manage the process alongside internal stakeholders.
- Work on developing the induction process, employer branding, engagement and similar related projects to attract new hires and make the function a success.
- Strong and Recent Oil and Gas sector experience
- Internal resourcing / Internal recruitment / Talent acquisition experience
- Excellent networking and talent pooling skills.
- Strong IT skills - currently no ATS and all Excel based.
- Negotiation, all admin around onboarding, contracts and anything else admin related
- Experience of setting up a function OR strong internal recruitment experience
Please note this role is based in the London (Green park area) office 5 days a week - there my be the opportunity in the future for some remote working but this will not be offered as part of the initial package.
Salary very much dependant on expeience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.