Up to £60000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday
3 months ago
I am excited to be partnering with a global infrastructure and engineering business looking to make their first Talent Partner hire who will focus on talent acquisition and Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
Based in London and reporting to the People Director you will join this lean HR team on a journey taking the business through a high growth phase and play an integral part in creating the foundation for a high performing HR function.
As the Talent Partner you will be responsible for;
- All hiring across the company, creating new process and procedures
- Candidate attraction, EVP and reduction of agency spend.
- You will engage with all levels within the organisation to better understand each role requirement and build relationships with hiring managers which will allow you to forecast future hiring.
- You will also be responsible for the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion agenda, serving as the D,E&I subject matter expert
- You will work with the People Director to build an inclusive and diverse culture and workforce while hiring, developing, and retaining diverse talent.
- Be responsible for developing a robust, integrated D,E&I strategy that spans talent acquisition, learning, development, retention, and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will be;
- A self starter, passionate about results and keen to work in a high performing team.
- You will be an experienced talent acquisition specialist within either start up or high growth environment.
- Engineering and infrastructure technical hiring will be advantageous.
- You will be inquisitive in nature looking to improve processes create efficiencies.
- You will have had exposure to an established D,E&I strategy and have proven track record of delivering successful outcomes.
- Excellent metric and reporting skills will be highly advantageous.
Please apply online to be considered for the role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.