Talent Acquistion Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner required for a highly professional and well sought after organization in Wiltshire. My client is renowned within their industry and strive to deliver excellence in all that they do, they have 9 sites across the South with exciting growth plans for 2024. This position is a key role within the organisation that offers autonomy, creativity and flexibility. Hybrid and flexible working will be considered .
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will report into the Operations Director and will be responsible for all recruitment activity, offering advice, guidance and support throughout the recruitment process.
This is a high volume and fast paced role, where you will recruit a diverse range of roles from finance, marketing, transport, IT, administration, and cleaning. You will need to be creative in your approach, think outside the box and have the ability to effectively use various social media platforms.
You will build excellent stakeholder relationships across the group ensuring an efficient and effective recruitment service
- 360-degree recruitment from sourcing to onboarding of candidates
- Pre-screening, interview scheduling and attending interviews.
- Candidate attraction, advertising of vacancies, building talent pools and talent pipelines.
- Maintaining, refreshing and optimising all recruitment activity on various social media platforms.
- Leading and delivering various recruitment campaigns to promote roles across the organsiation.
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand current and future needs and prioritising accordingly.
- Partnering with external providers to promote recruitment opportunities and candidate attraction.
- Ensuring that diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of the hiring strategy.
- Help improve KPIs such as time to hire, cost of hire, candidate and hiring manager experience, measured by a range of qualitative and quantitative data
- Reporting weekly on the status of vacancies, interviews scheduled and other relevant data to the Operations Director
- To continue to develop, manage and enhance brand awareness and reputation through recruitment marketing techniques via recruitment web pages, social media and LinkedIn
- Highly successful 360 recruiter with an impressive background of delivering and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Proven knowledge of talent attraction and emerging trends
- Ability to think differently for hard to fill roles.
- Proven experience of senior stakeholder management and developing stakeholder relationships’
- Highly commercial with excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise Social Media platforms for candidate attraction strategies.
- roactive team player who can positively influence situations
If you are looking for your next recruitment role and want to work for a progressive organisation who offer flexibility, a great working environment and complete autonomy in the role, please get in touch now.
Due to the location of the sites, you will need to be a car driver.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.