Khobar, Saudi Arabia
UAE Dirhams30000 - UAE Dirhams35000 per annum
11 months ago
Talent Attraction and Brand Specialist
Khobar - Saudi Arabia
SAR 30,000 -35,000 per mth
As part of the Talent Attraction and Brand team, this role provides support to the recruitment team to deliver a compelling employer brand presence in the region.
The role is responsible for increasing awareness and positing the company as an employer of choice, thus creating a pipeline and enabling recruiting teams to hire the best talent. This highly collaborative role will support the mobilization of this strategy to communicate our Employment Value Proposition and a consistent message of who we are as an employer.
- Conduct local talent market research to gain insights and lead change.
- Work with local recruitment teams to execute and coordinate regional, business, and multichannel recruitment communications planning.
- Support the development and management of enterprise wide assets such as the Careers website, employer branding style guide, social media footprint, and digital marketing strategy, leveraging the latest technological innovations.
- Execute content strategy through engaging with internal leaders and employees to create content and storytelling through videos and other media to showcase employee experience
- Collaborate with the extended Talent Strategy and Strategic Workforce Planning team to
understand target talent segments, identify and the channels by which we will attract them, and educate recruiters on employer branding.
- Contribute to strategic projects such as the EVP development, overall candidate experience and onboarding.
- Highly collaborative influencer and communicator with ability to work with senior level
- Strong consultative skills and ability to take complex ideas from a variety of stakeholder groups to develop robust solutions and communicate in a simple and impactful way.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to quickly translate intent into on-the-ground
action in a paced and coordinated manner.
- Self-organization and ability to work independently, proactively, forward thinking.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.