Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + super + benefits
10 months ago
- Manage the career & talent development function for APAC
- Global professional services organisation
- Exposure to C-suite executives & excellent career progression
A global leading professional services organisation are recruiting a talented professional to develop and manage their APAC talent advisory function.
Reporting into the Director, you will be a dedicated resource in providing expert career advice and expertise to your employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the global team leaders in setting the strategy for the function across the region
- Embed a career culture & work with senior leaders to ensure needs are met
- Provide advice to colleagues on career support and identify opportunities to provide support for your programme
- Host training sessions
- Create networks and relevant events to support the talent programme
Who we are looking for:
- You will be ambitious, have a proven record of success in L&D with a passion for career coaching & advice. You will ideally have at least 5 years' experience in this specialism.
- Experience in professional services & ideally in consultancy
- Strong track record in building relationships up to executive level
- Excellent ability at influencing and building credibility
Sydney CBD location, excellent salary & benefits package on offer
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential chat please call 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.