A NEW Talent & Learning Manager opportunity has become available with a growing Real Estate business from Hong Kong. The organization is undergoing HR transformation and you will partner with leadership team to design Learning curriculum, develop talent & leadership programs and implement career development plans for all level of staffs.
- Lead a small team and report into Head of Human Resources;
- Partner with business heads and managers to identify training needs and design annual learning curriculum;
- Identify and liaise with external training consultants to support smooth execution of training programs;
- Formulate Talent strategies with C-suites and Head of HR in building talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools;
- Lead and run various Talent Programs e.g. Management Trainee Programs, Leadership Programs targeting different groups of talents;
- Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development;
- Provide senior management team with regular reports and review to measure effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of Learning & Talent Development experience within a sizeable organization;
- Independent with strong influencing power to engage with internal stakeholders;
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.