Our client, a global pioneer in the FMCG industry, is searching for a Talent & Performance Management Consultant to join their Global Talent & Leadership Team at their HQ office in Amsterdam.
This Talent & Performance Management Consultant's goal is to successfully drive a performance culture and to ensure that performance management supports the achievement of business objectives at a global level. You will be responsible for implementing, tracking and continuously improving global talent and performance management processes and policies by utilising HR analytics and insights.
Reporting directly to the Global Manager, you will work closely with other major company stakeholders on shaping future performance management strategy into objectives, driving culture and behaviours, facilitating processes for people management.
- Leads the global business transformation and change management to continuous performance.
- Develops and drives the talent and HR analytics and insights strategy, framework, process and tools.
- Using data and insights, leads conversations with global functions on key trends that should shape the global functional talent agendas
- Drives the development of regular and bespoke reports, dashboards and any other analytics requirements
- Influences the usage of reporting tools at global, region and local level to generate valuable talent insights supporting our people decisions.
- Provides relevant analytics as a key input into the regional and functional people reviews.
- Drives the improvement of the business reporting capability on people related metrics.
- Uses insights from analytics to identify key issues and focus areas that inform the global people agenda.
- Masters in HR or Psychology is ideal
- At least 8 to 10 years of solid performance management and talent management experience
- Solid experience in project management and change management
- Experience in working at a head office and matrix organisations in a decentralised business model.
- Able to conceptualise future business and talent needs based on macro environmental data and internal talent data, and synthesise into a strategic plan.
- Comfortable in operating in a matrix environment
- Commercial orientation - able to derive talent priorities from broader business objectives.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.