Talent Aqcuisition Enablement Specialist (d/f/m)
We are currently working with a well-known beverage manufacturer, that provides refreshing soft drinks for customers worldwide. They are currently creating and implementing new recruiting tools that challenge the current Talent Acquisition paradigms while creating an effective recruiting foundation that deeply connects to the company culture.
As a valuable member of the Global Talent Management Team you will play a key role in undertaking the transformation journey that reshapes the recruiting landscape of the company. Based in Salzburg, you will have the ability to select and approach talent globally while making sure that the Talent Acquisition strategy is closely linked to the companies’ values: people, ideas, and culture.
If you are seeking for a role that exceeds the usual recruiting duties, where you can contribute to organizational effectiveness by being a world-class candidate experience interface, then this is the job for you:
Talent Acquisition Operation Specialist (d/f/m)
- Empower the HR / Talent Acquisition Team to create an outstanding candidate journey and define an efficient and premium hiring process by providing value-added research, data analysis, subject matter expertise
- Outline best practises guidelines to mark global standards
- Drive practical rollouts and implementation of Talent Acquisition projects, processes, systems, and tools, impacting the selection process
- Identification and selection of Talent Acquisition vendors
- Set up the strategy and global approach for surveys, both qualitative and quantitative
- Several years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally with a focus on project management, recruitment process improvements, talent acquisition systems and tools
- Expertise in managing applicant tracking systems
- Ability to identify, attract, and approach talent
- Extensive knowledge in project management and effective stakeholder management
- Fluency in English (written & verbal)
Get more information about
- The company name and structure
- The estimated compensation package
- The role, reporting lines & key stakeholders and
- The application process
by directly sending you CV to email@example.com. We at #frazerjones are looking forward to getting to know you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.