Talent Attraction Lead
A global business, my client designs, builds, manages and maintains infrastructure for many of the world’s leading energy companies.
What’s on offer:
- Salary £70,000 – £90,000 – some flex for the right candidate
- Hybrid working, 3 days in their London-based office
- Newly created role, so at the beginning of a very exciting journey
About the role:
- Assisting the Global Head of Talent Acquisition in the execution of the Talent Acquisition Marketing strategy
- Contributing to the design and delivery of recruitment marketing campaigns across a variety of organic and paid platforms
- Reporting on the success of the marketing campaigns, tracking spend and performance metrics tracking and reporting to monitor the TA team performance
- Providing support to the recruitment team and helping stakeholders across the business understand the TA deliverables and value
- Monitoring the updates on our careers site, making sure content is up to date and optimised based on candidate searches
About you (essential):
- Experience in delivering recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- An understanding of how different marketing campaigns work and where they might be used best for different audiences.
- Natural creative ability with a passion for storytelling
- Natural eye for data – able to turn numbers into a story and use this to inform decisions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.