£30000 - £37000 per annum
4 months ago
TALENT COORDINATOR EMEAA: Excellent opportunity to join a growing Talent Team within a renowned FTSE 100 International business - Hospitality sector.
- Flexible / hybrid working role (2-3 days working from home pw).
- Lots of opportunity for progression and development within Talent Management
- Opportunity to gain global exposure and get involved in global projects
- Training and development support offered from day one
Are you currently an HR Administrator or L&D /Talent Coordinator, looking to progress? This role is perfect for someone with either minimal or good exposure to HR or Talent Coordination, looking to take on exciting new challenges and gain exposure on global basis. You'll also be fully involved in and supporting on exciting, global projects such as DE&I and development initiatives. Lots of opportunity to progress, learn and develop within Talent Management.
- Supporting the talent and performance agenda across EMEAA, including talent planning activities, talent development programmes, DE&I initiatives
- Managing the Hotel Talent Management system for our EMEAA colleagues - managing queries, co-ordinating feedback for system development, reporting and data maintenance, liaising with the central talent team
- Supporting the delivery and tracking of the Journey to GM Accelerated Development programme for EMEAA colleagues - administering GM potential assessments, providing regular insights on participants progress, administering GM readiness centres and supporting regional talent managers to embed the programme in market
- Supporting the delivery of the corporate talent planning and development initiatives such as coaching, mentoring and leadership assessments
- Maintenance of documentation, policies, practices on People Tools and Our People, managing the EMEAA talent teams annual plan and meeting cadence
- Conducting research to help the team gain insights and best practices
- Providing ad hoc support to the EMEAA Talent team as required to embed Talent Cadence - i.e. event / meeting co-ordination, powerpoint support, ad hoc analysis and data gathering, creating comms materials
- Responsible for logistics and coordination of all GM Pipeline talent development offerings, including Aon, FUSE and Sova platforms and supporting resources for the EMEAA programme
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.