S$120000 - S$140000 per annum
18 days ago
We are recruiting for a UK-headquartered, global consulting firm that are experts in their field. This is a unique opportunity to lead Talent Developement and Talent Management for the APAC region. You will lead and execute the talent strategy and lead the regional learning programme.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Taking a lead on the regional talent management agenda including working with stakeholders to conduct the talent reviews, succession planning and assessing training needs
- Performance Management through development planning and performance reviews
- Facilitating the identification, development, and retention of key talents
- Empowering and developing managers by identifying capability needs and development opportunities
- Represent the region with the global talent development team and contribute to the Global Strategic Talent Agenda
- Design and deliver learning programmes
The successful applicant will have over 8 years experience working in Talent Development as well as Learning & Development in a professional services environment or other corporate organisation.
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.