Talent Development Partner
– A highly knowledgeable and capable Talent Development professional, adept at working with business partners to understand company objectives, constructing plans and strategies to improve performance and talent development initiatives.
– You have an innovation mindset with a strong desire to deliver tangible results for the business – designing and delivering premium quality learning solutions that increase capability and performance, whilst also identifying and procuring best-in-class learning suppliers, all of which demonstrate clear ROI /outcomes.
– Able to conduct a thorough Learning Needs Analysis.
– High-levels of attention to detail and planning – this role will have a broad reach and require strong project management and execution skills
– Knowledge across a wide range of interpersonal topics is essential
– Able to travel to their office in Chertsey as required (hybrid working)
– Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
– Experience in applying the Kirkpatrick or alternative evaluation methodology
– TAP Diploma or similar in Design, Delivery and Evaluation
– INSIGHTS accredited
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.