Are you an experienced Talent Management Leader with a data driven and analytical approach? Do you have a hands-on style with the ability to work autonomously partnering with senior business leaders across EMEA?
We are partnering with an exciting US Technology business that is looking to hire a Talent Management Leader to join their European leadership team. You will be a sole contributor with a reporting line to the US and will partner with the Zone President and the senior executive team. The scope of the role will include long term talent planning, org design, succession planning, increasing workforce capability and driving a data driven approach to talent management.
- Create processes that enable identifying and surfacing top talent to HR/ Business Leaders in deploying the right employee, to the right job at the right time.
- Partner with the business to define and establish a long term strategic talent planning process including identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external availability and developing long term plans to bridge the gaps.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of talent management initiatives.
- Master's degree or MBA in a Human Resources discipline preferred.
- Expert in Talent Management processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of program management lifecycle and project management tools.
- 3+ years of HR Project Management experience with experience in scoping, leading and delivering complex projects.
- Experience in partnering with and challenging C-suite stakeholders and using data/analytics to support decision making processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.