City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
A Leading Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Talent Coordinator to join their Organisational Development Team. This is a 12 month FTC paying up to £45,000.
The successful Coordinator will work within the talent function and report directly into the OD Managers. This is an un-paralleled opportunity to gain broad exposure to the talent function and work in a dynamic, forward thinking environment.
Working closely with the OD Senior Managers to ensure the effective organisation and delivery of the performance management practices within the London Staff, focusing on:
- Main point of contact in the London office and professional development review tracking
- Organisation and logistics surrounding staff review cycles
- Managing the upward feedback
The successful candidate will have to be able to work autonomously and be incredibly self-motivated.
Previous work experience in a Learning and Development Role at a similar level and corporate working environment is essential.
Management of professional development review process
- Manage the case start up and exit review logistics
- Quality control reviews submitted to the system
- Monitor case exit reviews for specific individuals e.g. those with performance
- concerns, individuals near to promotion points etc. Liaise with the PD team as
- Facilitate timely delivery of case exits and professional development reviews
- Work with the OD Managers to identify and communicate review responsibilities
- including the timetable and logistics for the review cycle
- Coordinate professional development review logistics
- Help create materials for bi-annual review meetings co-ordinating with OD Managers/ team
- Maintain overall database compiling current and historic performance data on individuals
- Collaborate with HR and business colleagues to drive successful completion of the annual performance cycle, ensuring quality of conversations and written feedback and providing analysis to drive continuous process developments and improvements.
- Design and implementation of all performance related processes, including the design and development of Workday performance modules in collaboration with HRIS colleagues. Responsible for all performance related content and the implementation of new, or revision to existing businesses process in Workday.
Essential Experience Required:
- Demonstrated Performance/Talent /HR Generalist experience within a HR function.
- Previous experience using Performance Management systems (Workday experience preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.