- Talent Manager, VP Level (Partner & Execs)
- Regional Role (Asia)
- Global Law firm
- Salary: Competitive (up to S$260k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
About Our Client
We are proud to partner our client, a global leader within the Legal space for a senior HR/Business leadership position. One of the biggest names in Legal - they are a top tier firm. A fast-paced and successful business undergoing business change and transformation.
About The Role
The Senior Talent Manager is responsible for ensuring the firm has identified and is developing their senior talent pool across Asia, these will largely be within the Partner space. There are equity and non-equity Partners within the firm across a number of Asia locations. This is a highly visible role and will interact with offices across Asia.
This requires someone with strong emotional intelligence, a level of maturity and someone who has strong stakeholder management. This person will have excellent communication and influencing skills.
The responsibility of the role is to participate in any performance meetings and ensure optimal success and outcomes for their senior population. Ensure compensation and analysis and benchmarking exercises have been undertaken to align internally and with external benchmarking practices. This person will lead any talent conversations and ensure succession plans are identified and fulfilled and that there is a pipeline of future talent is developed within the firm.
- This person will utilise the development and competency framework and ensure it is fit for purpose and that criteria's have been met for the performance cycles.
- Gather evaluation materials and feedback and ratings to inform partner nomination processes.
- This person will liaise with the business and other HR functions such as Recruitment to ensure a pipeline of leadership talent is available internally, else will predict any gaps to ensure these critical roles are hired and closed in a timely manner. Ensuring that effective and practical inductions are delivered to this population and that they receive first class development from day 1.
- This person will take great pride in a high level and high touch leadership development experience. Undertake assessments, actively coach and develop internal senior talent.
- Participate in various talent networks, where available, to increase personal networking, best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Provide talent data and deliver strategic talent KPIs on a regular and timely basis to the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
Strong preference for experience within a law firm and could be a great fit for a Talent/L&D or HR professional looking to progress or, someone already experienced in this space. Strong preference for Asia experience.
Prior or current working experience in a law firm is critical, as is experience of the Asia market
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
- Singapore - SGD200k ~ SGD260k + bonus
- Hong Kong - HKD$1.2 - 1.7M
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market. Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Regrettably, only shortlisted HR professionals will be contacted for this job.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.