£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Permanant opportunity for an experienced legal recruiter to join a progressive and entrepreneurial environment law firm based in London.
This position will sit in a close knit HR team and give the succesful candidate the opportunity to get involved in all areas of recruitment as well as other HR projects and talent attraction.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Full end to end recruitment for all lawyers and business services
- Use various sourcing methods
- Engage and facilitate relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Run the full graduate recruitment process
- Attend law faris and find new channels to promote the graduate and vocation schemes
- Create recruitment reports and outline areas for improvement
Desired Experience and skillset:
- 2 - 5 years full end to end recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting either in a law firm or for legal proffessionals within agency
- Graduate recruitment experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- An interest in being involved in process improvement
- A passion for D&I
- Problem solving ability and strategic thinking
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.