If you have a real passion for recruitment and you are looking to develop your career within a fast paced and supportive environment, then this is the role for you!
Our client, a property management firm, is looking to grow their recruitment team with an addition of a Talent Partner.
As part of a team, you will provide recruitment support to all technical roles such as; surveyors, technical construction managers (and support staff) and consultants
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- You will be responsible for providing support on a variety of roles
- Engage with and promote the employee referral scheme
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment process
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle including the offer and on-boarding process
- Conduct competency based interviews with or without hiring managers
- Produce market maps using a variety of tools
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for recruitment professionals with significant experience of working in a recruitment role in property management firms or agencies that specialise in technical property roles. You will have experience of direct hiring and setting the recruitment strategy for a variety of roles.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.