Our client is a recognised leader in the business of law. They are the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises.
To to grow talent and expand their business in Germany they are looking for an experienced
Talent Recruiter (m/w/d)
to be based in Frankfurt.
- End to end recruitment of lawyer bench, including screening applicants, interviewing, conducting diligence, and providing ideas for enhancement or change
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates by direct sourcing, pro-active market research and cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with external recruiters
- Conduct candidate evaluations and hiring decisions
- Maintain candidate profiles and status of recruitment activity and report activity levels regularly
- Work closely with sales team to analyse client demand and manage lawyer hiring strategy based on practice area and experience level
- Develop a deep understanding of the skills, practice areas, seniority, and industry experience of Axiom Lawyers within each assigned practice
- Meet hiring targets and wider recruitment KPIs to ensure a consistent, relevant pipeline of candidates
Desired candidate background:
- 4+ years of recruitment experience within a recruitment agency and/or in-house environment (legal preferred)
- Track record of successfully driving a high-volume recruitment function against tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of implementing strategy to increase applicant pipelines
- Degree from a top tier university required
- Strong commercial awareness
- In depth knowledge of the legal talent market
- Strong time management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong initiative, multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".