New York, USA
5 months ago
*Pay is up to $100k based on experience*
We are looking to hire a results-driven Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our clients Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will play a critical role in supporting our Talent Acquisition team as they scale the enterprise. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will have the critical responsibility of driving our recruitment strategy and execution.
- Creating and refining best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top talent from across the country;
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven colleagues who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partnering with school and network leaders to determine needs, and interviewing candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way;
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
- Experience in a successful full life cycle recruiting in a corporate environment, possibly with some agency experience, with exposure to high volume recruiting
- Bachelor's degree required
- LinkedIn recruiter knowledge and expertise; experience with Workday a plus
- Skilled in competency based behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience in delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ability to think as a true Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Experience identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies
- Experience in proactively working with stakeholders to build effective candidate pipelines
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency and high bar of excellence
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships and thoughtfully
- Strong problem-solving and clear communication skills
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# FSPR/200475. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # FSPR/200475. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.