about 1 month ago
About the opportunity
If you have a passion for sourcing and a drive to uncover hidden talent, our client's data-driven talent acquisition (TA) team could be just the right fit for you. As a talent scout, you will help find, attract, and engage talent globally by:
- Conducting hiring briefs and developing sourcing strategies
- Researching, mapping, and sourcing talent using techniques such as advanced boolean and x-ray searching on tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, stack overflow, and other social channels
- Mining the applicant tracking system (ATS) and candidate relationship management (CRM) system
- Conducting initial screening for interest and fit
- Networking and building brand awareness
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality and engaged prospective candidates
- Understanding talent needs required to execute current and future business strategy
- Consuming, evaluating, gathering, presenting and sharing labor and competitive market knowledge
- Influencing and coaching hiring teams and candidates with a consultative approach
- Using and learning tools such as G Suite, Greenhouse, Miro, Jira, Lucid Charts, as well others implemented over time such as CRM, Recruitment Marketing, etc
What will it take to be successful?
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Authenticity and transparency
- At least 2 years of experience at a fast paced growing tech company
- Firmwide talent strategy knowledge
- Firm-specific business acumen
- Labor market expertise
- Pipeline management
- Providing exceptional employee and candidate experience
- Strong Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritizing and managing multiple multi-location requisitions
- Delivering results and fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Continuous development. Eager to learn new skills and tools
- Ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and G-Suite is preferred
What's in it for you?
Join a fast paced, expanding technology company that has been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. Please note this role will be based entirely remotely so a self starter is a must.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.