£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Frazer Jones is supporting a leading management consultancy firm in securing a researcher / head-hunter for their digital tech recruitment function.
Supporting a well-established talent acquisition team you will be tasked with pipelining talent for roles across a variety of levels in the digital space.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Digital recruiters in identifying top talent
- Running retained searches
- Generating and presenting candidate market research for existing and new clients
- Preparing and executing mapping reports
- Working as part of the wider research team to provide guidance and input to meet client expectations
- Attending client/candidate meetings
The successful candidate will have existing working knowledge of sourcing and headhunting in the digital space. You will have the ability to grasp technical and complex concepts quickly. Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role for an executive search firm or consultancy business
Specific areas you will be covering include; product managers, low code engineers, service delivery managers, customer success professionals, business intelligence software support and business engineers.
If this describes your skill set and you have the drive and desire to work in a consultancy environment send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.