More specifically, as a Talent Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the EMEA Talent Directors and the Talent Manager in delivering against the regional Talent priorities
- End-to-end support in key regional projects and priorities
- Supporting the BP team in the design, review, communication and implementation of the Talent Review process and other projects/priorities
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes and working with the appropriate people to implement these changes
- Developing process maps to identify efficiencies
- Providing support to the team in the follow-up and analysis of Talent Reviews and other projects
This is a fantastic role for someone who has experience working in a similar role in HR or Talent Management, ideally within the financial or professional services.
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with all level stakeholders. You must also be able to manage your own workload effectively, work collaboratively with others and pick up the firms policies and procedures quickly.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.