Sydney, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + Super + Bonus
2 months ago
- Global multinational headquartered in Sydney
- Lead initiatives to enhance their talent management approach
- Utilize your Talent / OD and project management / change expertise
- $220K + super + bonus
Highly regarded global financial services group has an opportunity to join their Global Talent team and play a pivotal role in leading the delivery of global initiatives.
Refreshing their talent management approach including promotions, performance reviews and succession planning, enabled with top quality technology solutions, you will lead significant high-profile HR transformation initiatives.
- Lead a small team of Talent professionals and all Talent Transformation initiatives from concept to implementation
- Act as Chief Product Owner, managing & liaising with stakeholders across the business, HR and Technology team, making or overseeing decisions related to process enhancements or technology solutions
- Liaise with HR stakeholders, Talent Leads, HR Directors, HRBPs across groups globally to discuss strategies, project direction, gather feedback & manage requests and expectations
- Provide the technology team with clear direction on the design and build of the enabling technology solution
- Act as SME contact for other specialist teams to ensure process, outcomes & strategies align
- Manage key vendors
- Work closely with the Project manager / Scrum master to agree timelines, resourcing & prepare for Steering Committee meetings
You will have:
- Good understanding of talent management practices
- Experience leading transformation projects in large, complex organizations
- Experience with Agile and Human Centered Design
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.