£60000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading financial services firm are seeking a talented and highly motivated Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the business on a full time, permanent basis. This is a hugely exciting time to join the business as they are currently building out their Talent Acquisition function. This person will play a fundamental role in the design and development of the Technical arm of the TA function, with a view to head up the division.
This person will have the opportunity to be a part of and lead on a range of key strategic projects and will become a vital member of the leadership team of the TA function. It is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Tech Recruiter with an entrepreneurial attitude and mindset, to join the business and make the role their own.
The role will include (but is not limited to)
- Actively sourcing for a range of Technical positions across the business
- Using direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn, job boards, company careers page and other unique methods of candidate attraction
- Liaising with agencies to obtain top tier talent across all technical roles
- Input on designing and delivering key strategic projects
- Mapping and building out a team of skilled, highly motivated Tech Recruiters as the function grows
- Liaising with senior Stakeholders throughout the business
- The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of Technical Recruitment and will have a minimum of 4 years experience recruiting within technology
- An entrepreneurial mindset and attitude as you will be a key figure in building out the function
- Possess the ability to liaise with senior Stakeholders throughout the business on a daily basis and report back to them on data / findings when requires
- Must be resilient and hard working
- Strong IT skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
This opportunity also offers home / remote working.
For more information on the opportunity please get in touch.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.