City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
9 Months +
My client is currently undertaking a technology transformation project across their investment management service. The project involves building a front office system to enable investment managers to continue to grow our investment business in a more efficient and scalable way.
The successful candidate will work and consult closely with the project team to create a range of blended training materials (which may include delivery of face to face training) for the new system which is to be used by the investment management teams. You will support and advise the project team on the roll out of the training programme.
The business is looking for an innovative, collaborative and technically minded individual with a very keen eye for detail to join the dedicated project team.
Key requirements include:
- Working with project team members, key project stakeholders and investment managers to understand product, technical and process training requirements.
- Implementing needs analysis and assessment approach to determine knowledge and skills gaps.
- Converting detailed and complex processes of the new internal software application into engaging and easy to understand learning solutions.
- Design creative and engaging learning using online learning technologies, demonstrating an agile and innovative mind set.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts to create learning solutions, collate feedback and incorporate.
- Design and deliver learning solutions for internal audience, utilising a 70/20/10 framework and learning tools such as Articulate 360.
To be considered for this role will need a proven track record in designing and delivering technical and business process training with a background in Financial Services. You will also need excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with non-technical employees.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.