£50000 - £60000 per annum + & benefits and bonus
3 months ago
We have an incredible opportunity for a Technical Recruiter to join an International Software business on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Central London, with working from home days.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the business by attracting outstanding candidates for the organisation. You will own the recruitment process, partnering with stakeholders and identifying new ways to develop, implement and execute a great recruiting strategy.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Managint the entire recruitment life-cycle, from creating initial job descriptions to closing offers and all the inbetween.
- Actively sourcing top talent, engaging with senior stakeholders, ensuring the process is as smooth as possible.
- Updating the CRM system in a timely manner.
- Identifying the most useful metrics to share with teams and using data to influence decisions.
- Providing a high-class candidate experience.
Requirements of the Technical Recruiter:
- 3 + years of Recruitment experience (ideally technology)
- High quality communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing D&I processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.