£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently partnering with an exciting Digital Transformation Consultancy who are looking for a technical recruitment sourcer to join their highly motivated team. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to assist a business with their growth and development, moulding their future recruitment strategy.
You will be joining a tight knit team who not only are collaborative and friendly, but will also provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a business.
Within this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the community, people, marketing teams throughout the sourcing process.
- Support the recruiters in scheduling screening & technical calls, coding challenges and interviews.
- Screen candidates for roles across the business (technical, marketing and operations)
- Work with the recruiters to bring sourcing strategies together.
- Advise stakeholders on market trends, provide various data sources on things like salary, sourcing timelines etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing permanent roles within the digital engineering space. They will also be comfortable managing both clients and candidates and will be able to work autonomously, thinking outside the box to develop recruitment policies.
This is a permanent role based in Central London and is paying up to £30,000.
Please apply if you are interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.