City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
6 months - perm
I am working with a market leading technology (SAAS) company based in central London on their search for an interim Recruiter that specialises in Technical Sales recruitment.
Key skills required:
- Manage full cycle, direct hire, recruiting for mid-senior level and above roles ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Interview and create a matrix of candidates passively seeking a better opportunity. Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline.
- Interpret the business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by reducing our usage of external agencies.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, external search partners, candidates and external community organisations to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Provide a complete, accurate and inspiring value proposition to potential candidates about the company and the specific role.
- Develop a network and supporting database of top enterprise sales talent
- Identify, attract and introduce the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace by providing market intelligence; screening and evaluating all candidates; and preparing background profiles.
- Develop and maintain candidate and client relationships (ie HR Leaders, hiring managers, sourcing team, staffing leaders, external vendors).
- Develop a network through industry contacts, association memberships, groups and hiring executive to help identify and source qualified leaders.
The ideal candidate will have experience working technical sales vacancies across EMEA and must be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders.
This role is available on a PAYE basis. Please get in touch for further information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.