This ASX listed business is a world leader in its field. Due to a current transformational change program, they are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to provide learning support across various projects.
- Proven experience and proficiency in needs analysis, developing materials and creating clear and effective documentation including, process and procedure documentation, eLearning storyboards, quick reference guides, videoscripts, project plans, etc.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills, you will be the subject matter experts and will guide team members to develop appropriate, general and customised, digital and blended, materials to successfully communicate key messages and make change easier
- You will be proactive and able to work autonomously and manage multiple projects at any one time.
- This is an interim role, initially for 2-3 months.
- You will hold relvant HR/L&D qualifications. An accreditation in Information Mapping would be advantageous but not essential.
Based in Sydney CBD, near to Town Hall station, this is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known organisation due an period of transition.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.