Technology and Operations HR Business Partner – FS
We are delighted to be partnering with a global FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation with a sizeable employee base in Singapore. This is a special opportunity to join a high caliber, best practice HR team partnering with the business’ Technology and Operations Leaders based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will partner with senior leadership in a strategic capacity, to deliver the people agenda in line with the global HR strategy. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders in order to support decision making, guide and coach on people strategy and management.
- Enable the organisation to drive change initiatives and play a key role in driving HR projects.
- Continuously review operational effectiveness of HR processes by identifying areas for improvement and escalating issues where necessary.
- Work on succession planning for critical roles within the business unit.
- Talent development on an ongoing basis in line with changing business needs.
We are looking for an experienced, credible HR Business Partner, with a forward- thinking, strategic mindset, the ability to influence, a background in a high volume, MNC environment and knowledge of Technology or Operations client groups.
This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm with Singapore being a key hub. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
Associate Director – Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.