Technology Contractor Recruiter PD: 1162252
A great opportunity for a talented recruiter looking to join a leading independent global Asset Management firm with its office located in the City of London. Our clients are dynamic and agile with a fast paced and collaborative culture, so decisions are made very quickly, and you can make things happen.
The role sits within their Technology department in their London office where you will report to the Global Head of IT Strategy and Planning who is based in USA. The role will be hands-on and Standalone, allowing you a lot of autonomy and full ownership of the UK Technology acquisition function, however there will be some support from the Human Resources Talent Acquisition team should you need it.
Supporting a Technology team of around 400 people, you will be recruiting technology contractor talent into the business and working on the IR35 project which is a cross-departmental project. You will be responsible for driving a direct sourcing model and for managing end to end recruitment processes
Some key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for UK Technology contractor hires
- Responsible for interview scheduling, coordination and other associated administrative duties, including contract management
- Responsible for managing relationship with HR, Procurement and Legal
- Responsible to file all contracts and to inform HR of all renewals and new hires
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with recruitment agencies and fielding agency questions / calls and having regular catch up with agencies on the PSL
- Assist with contractor onboarding
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in working a high volume role and able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with clients, communicating clearly with a wide variety of people.
Strong end to end recruitment experience either internally and/or externally will be required with prior experience working with an external recruitment firm. As you will be responsible for all Technology contract recruitment, experience hiring at all levels will be beneficial. Previous experience working in financial or professional services is preferred.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a private discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.