A leading international professional services firm is looking for a Technology Training Consultant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Working closely with both the technology and People and Culture teams, the Technology Trainer will be responsible for improving the capability of staff at all levels in the use of technology in the workplace.
This will involve
- Inducting new staff in the use of bespoke technology and more widely used applications
- Developing the skills of current staff in Microsoft applications, using the expenses system, the document management system and training in the use of using new devices - this will mainly be conducting one-on-one coaching sessions and small group training.
- Designing new content using workbooks, quick reference guides
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Extremely confident in all areas of Microsoft Word applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Ideally have used systems within a professional services (ideally legal) environment
- Must have excellent relationship building skills and experience of leading one to one sessions with senior leaders as well as leading small group sessions.
This is a 6 month role to start straight away based in Sydney CBD for a leading international professional services firm with an excellent reputation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.