Temporary Compensation Analyst
Our market-leading global commercial real estate and investment client is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join their team.
As the Compensation Analyst, you will oversee the strategy, management, and development of compensation programs and initiatives for various divisions. You will be reporting to the HR partner out of the NY office 3 days a week, and working from home the other two. As the ideal candidate, you will also have knowledge and experience in job evaluations. Ideally, you would be able to start by the 26th of September for a 4-6 month contract, with the potential to transition to a permanent position after the assignment has ended.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and providing strategic comp advisory on all compensation issues, including market trends, comp structure, comp assessment in all business areas, benchmarking, and individual role pricing. Duties will include:
- Assessing and analyzing external market data and internal equity information
- Conducting external compensation surveys and preparing detailed analyses and recommendations based on the results
- Developing salary ranges and merit guidelines that are competitive and equitable across the global offices
- Developing, designing, and implementing incentive programs based on business needs, adapting to locations and markets
- Working with Talent Acquisition and key stakeholders to evaluate external and internal labor market challenges and trends to maintain market competitive compensation practices
- Providing guidance, and support on annual global compensation processes (merit, bonus, long-term incentives) collaborating with HR business partners and strategic managers
- Creating materials to effectively communicate compensation plans, policies and practices to the HR team, managers, and employees
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#TR/219156 Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.