Temporary HR Administrator
Temporary Human Resources Administrator
Between £16 – £17 per hour
A renowned not for profit organization is looking for a temporary HR Administrator. This role will provide the day-to-day HR administration support to the wider HR team on a temporary basis for 9 weeks.
You will be working in a wider HR team of 10 and report to the HR Manager. The role is hybrid and you will be required in the office for a minimum of 2 days.
- To be the first point of contact for HR telephone and email enquiries, responding sensitively and appropriately and to consult/refer on as appropriate.
- Provide all general administration support, especially in training administration & recruitment.
- To draft and produce standard letters, documents and emails for internal and external customers as directed.
- Manage the accurate recording and monitoring of the employee lifecycle on the HR Database, to include personal data, payroll records, sickness absence, training records.
- Manage the full employee life cycle including DBS, pre-employment checks; onboarding and offboarding processing of contracts and leaver administration; employee relations issues.
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR team and ensure that the demands of the post are met.
Skill & Experiences
- Has strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail, within an HR function.
- At least 1 -3 years’ experience in an HR administrative position
- Team player with a professional, flexible, and positive approach to work.
- Be available as soon as possible.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.