Temporary Human Resources Manager
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding process; managing the appropriate processes within the Company’s HRIS, Workday, to capture relevant information for new hires and leavers.
- Process employment status updates within Workday
- Benefit Management; Manage benefit documents within Workday
- Track and follow up on new hire benefit enrollments, life event changes and process benefit terminations as required.
- Generate, review and audit benefit invoices on monthly basis and partner with finance for payment
- Support open enrollment process
- Provide support to employees regarding the Company’s health and retirement plans.
- Provides first level support to SMS team on general HR questions around benefits, payroll or HR related questions including but not limited employee relations issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assist with housekeeping of employee data in our HRIS system.
- Proficiency with Workday required
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and comfortable shifting priorities at moment’s notice.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years human resources experience preferred
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#CMTR/212231. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.