We have an exciting opportunity available for a Total Rewards Manager on a permanent basis for a global organisation within their office in South Buckinghamshire. The position will provide support to the Europe region for all total rewards needs.
Key areas of responsibility include day to day compensation support, ongoing benefits support, annual review cycle support and salary survey review & submission.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Significant experience in Europe compensation and benefits
- Worked in a multinational remit within Europe
- Full knowledge of and experience with salary surveys, job evaluations, new hire offers, and other elements of compensation support
- Knowledge of benefits that create a sense of health & wellbeing
- Experience of managing the compensation cycle
- Strong understanding of reward concepts and ability to interpret trends
- Strong data skills being a regular user of Excel, Workday experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships in a fast-paced international business with matrix structures
If you are interested and possess the above skills and experience, please apply with your most updated CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.