Training & Leadership Development Sr Consultant
Our client, a global oil and gas exploration and production company, is seeking to hire a training and leadership development senior consultant. This is a full-time regular role despite the “consultant” title. The focus of the role will be end-to-end ownership of domestic leadership and soft skills training and development programs, with an emphasis on executive coaching. This senior consultant will develop and deliver a multitude of programs to both corporate and field-based populations, with an expectation of 20% travel. The position reports to a global manager. This is an individual contributor role, but the department is growing, and there may be an opportunity for supervisory responsibilities in the future.
Qualified candidates will need to have:
* 15+ years of end-to-end training & development experience, inclusive of needs analysis, design, delivery, and program management
* A deep spike of expertise in leadership and executive development
* An undergraduate degree
* The ability to travel 20% and work onsite 3 days per week (Tues-Thurs)
* Prior or current experience in the oil & gas industry
* A track record of longevity and success throughout their career
* Executive coaching certification coupled with demonstrated coaching expertise
Our client offers a dynamic and people-centric working environment, in which many of the team members in both training & development and HR have tenure with the organization. The team is growing as demand for their services and capabilities is high. Being a newly created role, there is extensive opportunity for impact. Our client is offering a competitive compensation package. A small relocation package may be available for non-local candidates interested in transitioning to Houston.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. ID#SSPR/230656. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.