8 months ago
Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and recruitment organisation which consists of our specialist consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root.
Our international network of 14 offices spans 11 countries worldwide and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
One of our main service delivery differentiators is the quality of the people that we recruit within our organisation, with a focus on hiring experienced recruiters, a majority of whom have a professional background within their area of expertise.
To develop our operations in Continental Europe, we are looking to fill the role of a
Training Specialist (m/f/d) in part-time
to be based in our Düsseldorf office.
- supporting our operations in Germany and The Netherlands to grow and develop our workforce
- designing our local training offering building on our international learning & development landscape
- developing, coordinating and delivering custom trainings with a focus on recruitment and sales processes
- evaluating effectiveness of trainings and development measures
- cooperating with and coordination of external partners
- demonstrates proven success in designing and delivering professional training.
- has several years of working experience in training design and delivery in an agency/consultancy environment, ideally recruitment.
- feels comfortable working self-reliant and proactively brings in own ideas.
- speaks business fluent German and English, additional language skills in Dutch are a plus.
- Working at one of the Great Place to Work®-awarded Germany's Best Employers in Consulting in a highly international environment and motivated team.
- Thriving in an inclusive and employee-friendly environment that encourages collaboration, bringing in new ideas and professional growth.
- A state-of-the-art mobile working policy along with various employee benefits such as pension (bAV), gym allowance and more.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.