£40000 - £48000 per annum
8 months ago
Frazer Jones are now working with an entertainment business based in the heart of the West-End. We are looking to engage with Compensation Analyst for a unique role working on UK and International compensation. This company is a household name in the entertainment world, and has over 4000 employees worldwide with various music divisions in the business. The culture of this organisation is a relaxed, dressed down and fast paced.
This role will report into the Compensation and Benefits Director, sitting with HR and the wider compensation and benefits team. You will assist on supporting bonus rounds, including delivering annual global merit and bonus review cycle, usual data analytics to support global compensation activity.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job architecting
- Lead of global monthly accrual reconciliations with assistance from Director, compensation & Benefits and Corporate Finance.
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions.
- Responsible for global annual merit and bonus review cycles
- Assist in job levelling projects for UK and International regions
- Use Workday in advanced compensation and reporting
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Degree level educated/Equivalent
- High level of Reward knowledge (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.