City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Frazer Jones are now working with an entertainment business based in the heart of the West-End. We are looking to engage with Compensation Analyst for a unique role working on UK and International processes.
The role will report into the Compensation and Benefits Director, sitting with the HR and the wider compensation and benefits team. You will assist on supporting bonus rounds, including delivering annual global merit and bonus review cycle and global compensation budgets.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job architecting
- Lead of global monthly accrual reconciliations with assistance from Director, compensation & Benefits and Corporate Finance.
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions.
- Responsible for global annual merit and bonus review cycles
- Assist in job levelling projects for UK and International regions
- Use Workday in advanced compensation and reporting
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys.
- Advanced Excel Skikks (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Degree level educated/Equivalent
- High level of Reward knowledge (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.