City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & Agile Working
6 days ago
UK Payroll, Comp & Bens Manager + Bonus & agile working - City
A boutique UK Bank based in the City currently seek an experienced Payroll, Comp & Bens Manager to take the lead on their Payroll & Benefits offering.
This is a brand new role that offers a true blank canvass and reports directly into the Head of HR.
Please note that my client are offering an agile working pattern of 2/3 days in the office along with 2/3 days working from home.
- Be the subject matter expert for all payroll, compensation & benefits related questions and queries
- Responsible for the processing the UK payroll and benefits
- Liaising with all third party providers
- Close liaison was the internal HR Team
- Close vendor management
- Responsible for all payroll and benefits Reporting
- Drive the annual comp and bens round: salary benchmarking, analysis and administration
- Responsible for MI reporting
- Must have extensive payroll knowledge and have been a key figure in all related payroll delivery
- Strong compensation and benefits experience and exposure from renewals, negotiations through to bench marking
- Exposure to sitting within an HR function
- Strong communication skill set internal/external
- Be able to stand your ground and push back to senior stakeholders
- Relationship building skill set
- High levels of attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.