£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
My client within professional services require a payroll administrator to join their busy team.
Working in a fast paced enviroment you will be responsible for a high volume payroll from start to finish.
Duties will include
- Primarily reviewing and computing starters, leavers, fixed, and variable changes.
- Review eligibility, processing of documents and calculation of payments/ refunds necessary for all Statutory leaves, Tax, NIC's. Ensure compliance for RTI purposes.
- Running system backups, copies at strategic times in the processing schedule, and ad-hoc as required.
- Creating and running regular reports required for audit during payroll processing.
- Monthly Reconciliation
- Banking template preparation for UK Payrolls, request approval from approvers and facilitate payments to be raised.
- Escalating any issues to the Supervisor as required
- Any other ad hoc duties or requests in line with the role as requested by the Supervisor.
- Assist with monthly payroll reports including salary accounts, nominal journals, SLA reports,
and all payroll system reports required.
- Assist with production of ad-hoc reports for managers/directors on request
- Assist with production of information required for auditors
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.