VP HR Business Partner – Banking
We are partnering with one of the most reputable Financial Services firms globally, in their search for a Vice President, HR Business Partner to take responsibility for People Strategy across Front Office and Corporate Functions client groups on a regional basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Embedding the people strategy for Front Office and Corporate Functions teams based across this region, working closely with senior leaders from the business.
- Delivering people programmes and projects in line with organizational strategy.
- Influencing and challenging managers and their teams, as well as coaching when needed to drive effective leadership and talent management.
- Ensure the prioritisation of people development through talent management processes and supporting managers.
- Deliver annual compensation review process.
- Address Employee Relations issues whilst continuously advising and training managers.
The successful applicant will have over 10 years’ Human Resources experience, predominantly in business partnering with a breadth of understanding on all elements of HR Business Partnering from Talent Acquisition and workforce planning, to Talent Development and Learning, as well as Reward. You will have regional experience in the Financial Services industry, strong local regulatory knowledge and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please apply now to find out more information, or feel free to share to your network – successful referrals are rewarded!
Associate Director – Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.