£150000 - £200000 per annum
2 months ago
Frazer Jones have been retained by an exciting start-up technology business who are looking to hire an experienced and energetic VP of People. They will be part of the Exec' team and be responsible for leading the international People Team to support the continued growth and development of the organisation
The VP of People will be responsible for;
- Developing and promoting the organisations value and ensure they are embedded into both the culture and decision making processes.
- Identifying and driving an integrated diversity and inclusion agenda.
- Developing an effective talent acquisition and retention framework. Including the building of EVP and employee branding.
- Talent development and performance management strategy.
- Reviewing the current reward structure and devising attractive and competitive global offerings.
- Partnering leadership on organisation design and development to ensure it is fit for purpose to support scale and growth.
This VP of People will ideally joined the organisation with experience operating within a start-up/scale-up environment and a string knowledge of the technology sector. Extensive experience operating at both a strategic leadership and operational level is key. As this is a global role some travel will be required (when feasible) and prior experience operating on an international scale is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an senior HR Leader looking to join a business where they can build a culture and employee experience and working closely with the C-Suite to support the organisation to get to the next level!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.