€130000 - €150000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a successful and international e-commerce platform that has significantly grown over the last years. To support further growth plans they are looking to hire a VP Talent & Culture who shapes, oversees and implements the company's global talent strategy.
VP Talent Management (f/m/d)
This role is responsible for corporate culture initiatives, global talent development programs, L&D, leadership development as well as employee engagement. You will report to the CPO, work closely with your HR peers and business leaders and lead a team of 20-30 talent and L&D professionals.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design talent strategy, career programs and succession management
- Set performance & development goals and define performance improvement plans
- Create appraisal and review processes
- Oversee the L&D department
- Develop a comprehensive L&D offering, incl. onboarding, learning plans, evaluation and supplier handling
- Build virtual learning academy
- Design and set up a leadership framework
- Implement leadership development programs and leadership assessments
- Develop and set guidelines for the corporate diversity strategy
- Manage culture related programs
- Set employee engagement targets
- Deliver employee engagement surveys and follow up with survey action planning
- Multiple years' professional experience working as a dedicated Talent Manager in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- A keen focus on building and implementing talent and performance development strategies
- A strong business acumen combined with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work with a fair degree of autonomy across multiple responsibilities and demonstrate tremendous initiative and sense of personal accountability, while remaining a team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to inspire and create a vision for both internal stakeholders and external talents
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.