Sydney, New South Wales
10 months ago
A well known company, this business goes from strength to strength. Operating within an industrial environment of a complex nature, they have an impressive history of industry leadership and enjoy a reputation for striving for excellence in WHSE.
Their challenge now is to take organisational performance to the next level. As such, your work will be varied, with their unique business mix providing an enviable platform on which to develop your career.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership to manage WHS risk and to ensure they meet WHS compliance obligations.
- Ensuring the business has high quality, proactive WHS and workers compensation practices.
- Maintaining the WHS management system including influencing leaders in relation to the implementation in practice.
- Working collaboratively with the broader WHSE & risk team.
You will need to have:
- Formal WHSE qualifications at Diploma or higher level
- Lead Auditor
- Demonstrated experience in WHS within a high risk mining, manufacturing or construction environment.
- Proven ability to drive a strong WHS culture within an organisation.
- Sound knowledge relating to WHS legislation & standards.
From a personal perspective, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative. Also, someone who is down-to-earth, easy going and practical, who possesses a sense of team meaning exceptional communication ability and thrives working in a changing environment.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.