Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing specialist technical WHS advice, supporting the business as the subject matter expert.
- Interfacing with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external, providing specialist WHS Management Systems support, rehab providers and leadership team.
- Managing the implementation of WHS systems and initiatives, including the delivery of hands-on training with small and large groups
- Championing the development and implementation of the company policies, systems, procedures and guidelines.
- Being aware of the legislative changes and amend documentation and implement changes as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role but ready for the next step
- Minimum of Diploma in Health and Safety
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple conflicting priorities and complex problems
- Experience in conducting Incident Investigations, risk assessements and corrective action management
- Sound research and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional presentation
If you are genuinely passionate about Health and safety please apply.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are considering your next move, feel free to call regarding other confidential roles we are currently recruiting for.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com