Sydney, New South Wales
3 months ago
This role is responsible for leading the WHS SI Project team and resources across the business, including the planning and overseeing of the respective projects making up the program of work, ensure projects and activities are completed on time and within budget.
As WHS / SI Project manager you will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. Coordinating key activities, priorities and processes within the WHS /SI Projects team. Preparation of regular monthly reports as well as support the development of the quarterly report, including the Care & Safety Board Committee report.
- Tertiary qualifications in a WHS or related management discipline
- Project Management (Lean six sigma, Agile )
Other supporting qualifications:
- Any Healthcare related qualifications, including workers compensation
- Human factors
- Risk management
- Basic Finance
- Auditor certification
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Organised, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined.
- Strong collaborator and influencer
- Results driven
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coaching mentality
- Committed, accountable and have the ability to multitask
- Good team player and open minded
An opportunity to join an organisation that celebrate diversity and welcome all people regardless of disability, lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.