Sydney, New South Wales
12 months ago
Our client has a proud history of delivering services its customers' value. A strong focus on its markets and customers drives its continued evolution and growing profitability.
Reporting to the Group WHS Manager and working within a team of highly experienced, energetic and passionate professionals. You will be required to …..
- Assist in the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of WHS framework and in ensuring adherence to WHS policies and procedures.
- Coordinate WHS activities across the sectors and contribute to the development and implementation of plans regarding key health and safety strategies.
- Accurately and competently write procedures and analyse data
- Ensure that WHS training records are maintained.
- Provide training and guidance for work health and safety committees and coordinate their reporting requirements to ensure they have the skills to identify risks, operate and report effectively.
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance with the WHS Safety Management System and relevant legislation and monitor outcomes and follow-up
- Administration and maintenance of the incident reporting and management system
- Provision of training, advice and technical support to the Business Units and to external Facility Managers in the use of the incident reporting and management system
- Assist Business Units with the reporting and investigation of incidents and hazard management.
To be successful you will have;
- Relevant tertiary WHS qualifications
- Atleast 3-5 years experience preferably in property, facilities or retail sector.
- Emotional intelligence, flexibility, approachability and accountability
Contribute to your success in earning the trust and confidence of your stakeholders. Bring your exceptional communication, organisation and broad capabilities together to make your mark in this important, varied and broad-based role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com